News of the Company
Resolutions adopted by the Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting of Invalda Privatus Kapitalas AB 2013-10-15
The Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting of Invalda Privatus Kapitalas AB, held on 16 October, 2013, adopted the following resolutions:
1. Regarding election of the audit company to audit financial statements of the financial year of 2013 and setting the conditions of payment for the audit services.
1.1. To elect joint-stock company PricewaterhouseCoopers, code 111473315, located at municipality of Vilnius city, Vilnius, 16 B J. Jasinskio str., audit company certificate No. 001273, to audit annual financial statements of the financial years 2013 of Invalda Privatus Kapitalas AB. 1.2. To set the remuneration for the audit of each year’s set of annual financial statements – so that it can not exceed LTL 20000 (tventy thousand); VAT is not included in this amount.
2. Amendment and an approval new wording of Articles of Association of Invalda Privatus Kapitalas AB.
2.1. To approve the amended Articles of Association of the Company. The amended paragraphs 13, 21 and 25 shall be read as follows:
13. The scope of competence of the General Shareholders’ Meeting, the rules of its convocation, the scope of competence of the Company’s Board and the Company’s Head, the rules of their election (appointment) and recall will be governed by the Law on Companies of the Republic of Lithuania, except for the decision-making of matters covered in the Article 28. 1 by the Law of the Companies - these decisions shall be taken by the majority vote that must be more than 3/4 of all the votes carried by the shares of the shareholders present at the General Meeting of Shareholders.
21. A shareholder or a group of shareholders holding or having under management 1/2 or more Company’s shares after having provided the Company with written and prepared upon established form obligation not to disclose the Company’s commercial (industrial) secrets, shall have the right to inspect all the Company’s documents.
25. The Articles of Association will be amended by the majority vote that must be more than 3/4 of all the votes carried by the shares of the shareholders present at the General Meeting of Shareholders. 2.2. Regarding the amended paragraphs 13, 21 and 25 of Articles of Association of the Company (enclosed) to authorize the director Dalius Kaziunas to sign the revised Articles of Association.
3. Change of the registered office of Invalda Privatus Kapitalas AB.
3.1. To change the registered office of Invalda Privatus Kapitalas AB and register a new address – Šeimyniškių street 3, Vilnius.
The person authorized to provide additional information:
Tel. +370 618 44001