News of the Company
Draft resolutions related with the convened General Shareholders Meeting2017-04-20
The Management Board of Invalda Privatus Kapitalas AB approved the draft resolutions of the Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting to be held on April 28, 2017:
1. Auditor’s report.
There is no voting on this issue of agenda. It is propose to get acquainted with Company’s auditor’s report.
2. Company’s annual report for 2016.
There is no voting on this issue of agenda. It is propose to get acquainted with Company’s annual report for 2016.
3. Approval of Company's financial statements for 2016.
3. To approve Company's financial statements for 2016.
4. Distribution of Company's profit (loss) of 2016.
4. To approve distribution of Company's profit (loss) of 2016:
|1) Retained earnings (loss) at the end of the last financial year;||50 229|
|2) Net profit (loss) for the financial year;||2 211|
|3) Profit (loss) not recognized in the income statement of the reporting financial year;||-|
|4) Transfers from reserves;||-|
|5) Shareholders contributions to cover loss;||-|
|6) Distributable profit (loss) in total;||52 440|
|7) Profit transfers to the legal reserves;||-|
|8) Profit transfers to the reserves for own shares acquisition;||-|
|9) Profit transfers to other reserves;||-|
|10) Profit to be paid as dividends;||-|
|11) Profit to be paid as annual payments (bonus) to Management Board members, employees and for other purposes;||-|
|12) Retained earnings (loss) at the end of the financial year carried forward to the next financial year.||52 440|
5. Election of the Company's member of the Boards.
5. Reelect Vytautas Bucas, Dalius Kaziunas and Indre Miseikyte for the new term of 4 (four) years to the Management Board of the Company.
Enclosed: The General Voting Bulletin
The person authorized to provide additional information:
Tel. +370 618 44 001